Terms and Conditions fo FBVIDGO.com
By using FBDOWN.net you indicate your agreement to abide by all the terms and conditions mentioned on this page:
Before using our websites please inspect these terms and conditions carefully, including, without limitation, the following websites:
. These terms constitute a contractual agreement between you and us. By visiting, accessing, using, and / or (collectively "using") the Website, you express your understanding and acceptance of these Terms. As used in this document, the term "you" or "your" refers to you, any entity representing you, you or its representatives, successors, assigns and affiliates, and you or any of their equipment . If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, move away from the website and stop using it.
- fbvidgo.com may change the terms from time to time. When these changes are made, https://www.getfvid.com will post the revised terms here. You understand and agree that if you use the Services after the date on which the applicable terms have changed, your use constitutes acceptance of the updated Terms.
- This service is not connected to Facebook in any way.
- By using this service the user agrees not to download copyrighted material.
- By using this service the user agrees not to copy or distribute the downloaded content with this service in any way. This service is for personal use only.
- If you are the copyright owner of any content and wish to block the download of any video, please contact us via our email which you can find on the home page. We will block the download of those videos.
- All use of the service is at the users' own risk and http://www.fbvidgo.com does not take responsibility for files downloaded.
- This service cannot be used to develop a third party site. Sites that are found to be using this service remotely will be banned from our service.
- All the content of Getfvid is copyrighted and belongs to http://www.fbvidgo.com.
- You understand and acknowledge that, while using the website, you will be exposed to content from a variety of sources, including content available on the website, other users, services, parties and by automated or other means (collectively, "Third" Party content "). ) And that we do not control and are not responsible for any third party content. You understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, abusive, indecent or otherwise objectionable or could damage your computer system and, furthermore, without limiting other limits of liability provisions, you Agree to forgive, and hereafter pardon, any legal or equitable right or remedy that you may have with us with respect.
- We claim that there is no ownership or control over third party content. Third parties hold all rights to third party content and they are suitable to protect their rights.
- You understand and acknowledge that we do not take any responsibility for monitoring the website for inappropriate content or conduct. If at any time we choose, in our sole discretion, to monitor such content, we assume no responsibility for such content, there is no obligation to modify or delete any such content (User Submission And third party content), and the conduct of others submitting any such content (including user submissions and third party content), taking no responsibility for it.
- All content on the website (including user submissions and third party content) is provided to you "AS-IS" only for your information and personal use, without limiting the provisions below the warranty liability and disclaimer limits and you use will not do; Copy, reproduce, distribute, broadcast, broadcast, display, sell, license or otherwise exploit for any other purpose without the prior written consent of the respective owners / licensees of the content.
- You acknowledge that we may refuse to publish, delete, or block any content for any reason or for any reason at our discretion.
- You represent and warrant that all information and material provided by us to you is accurate and current and that you have all the necessary rights, power and authority to (i) agree to these Terms, (ii) User Submissions to us. Provide, and (iii) perform the work required of you under these conditions.
- By this you expressly authorize us to monitor, record and log any activity on the website.
- As a condition of your use of the website:
- You agree not to use the website for any unlawful purpose or in any way restricted by these terms;
- You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations;
- You do not agree to use the website in any way that exposes us to criminal or civil liability;
- You agree that you are solely responsible for all actions and omissions that occur as a result of your use of the website;
- You agree that all of your user submissions are yours and that you have the right and authority to provide them and use them through the website;
- You agree not to use any automated means, including robots, crawlers, or data mining tools, to download, monitor or use data or content from the website;
- You agree that no one is to take any action that imposes unreasonably or unreasonably large loads on our sole infrastructure, or may otherwise make excessive demands on it;
- You agree not to "stalk" or harass anyone through the website;
- You do not agree to create headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to hide the origin of any information you transmit;
- You agree not to disable or deactivate website-related security features or features associated with the website preventing or restricting the use or copying of any content or the use of the website or applying content to it. ;
- You agree to post, link to, or otherwise make available any content on the Website software software or any computer code, file or program that disrupts, destroys, restricts the performance of any computer software or hardware or the functionality of any telecommunications Or equipment designed to monitor;
- You agree not to license, subscribe, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise in any way commercially exploit or make available the Website or any Content to any third party;
- You agree not to create any part of the website or services offered on or after;
- You agree not to have a "frame" or "mirror" website; And
- You agree not to reverse engineer any part of the website.
- We will take appropriate action against any user for any unauthorized use of the website.
Services on website.
- You acknowledge that the website is a general purpose search engine and tool. In particular, but without limitation, the website allows you to search many websites for music and videos. In addition, the website is a general purpose tool that allows you to download audio files from video and audio from elsewhere on the Internet. The website can only be used in accordance with law. We do not encourage any use of websites that may be in violation of any law.
- We do not store any user submissions beyond the fleeting moment of time to give users a chance to download their content.
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others. You may not infringe any party's rights to copyright, trademark or other proprietary information. We may, at our discretion, remove any content that we believe violates any intellectual property rights of others and may terminate your use of the website if you submit any such content.
- These rules, as amended from time to time, constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede all prior agreements between you and us and may not be amended without our written consent.
- Our failure to enforce any provision of these terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
- If any part of these conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in accordance with applicable law, the invalid and unenforceable provision will be considered separate from a valid, enforceable provision that most closely resembles the original provision and the remaining part of the agreement Matches will continue in effect.
- Nothing herein is intended, nor shall any third party be deemed to confer rights or remedies.
- These terms are not assignable, transferable or sub-permissible by you except with our prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction.
- You agree that we may provide notice to you by e-mail, regular mail or posting on the website.
- The section headings in these terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- As used in these words, the word "including" is idyllic and not a limitation.
- If this agreement is translated and executed in any language other than English and there is a conflict between the translation and the English version, the English version shall control.